Allgaier Family
Blog Archive
►
2009
(2)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(16)
►
November
(3)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(4)
New floors
New family member
Allgaier Egg Hunt
Easter
►
March
(4)
About Me
g-wall
View my complete profile
Monday, April 7, 2008
New floors
Kendall is the man! We decided we needed new flooring and Kendall being the handyman he is did all the work to install our new floors. I love them! I no longer have to feed my obsession to vacuum. Thanks Hoey!
1 comment:
Alison
said...
Jill,
I love your new floors. Now I just need to see them in person!
April 22, 2008 at 12:28 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jill,
I love your new floors. Now I just need to see them in person!
Post a Comment